This is the second post in a multi-part blog series in which Katherine Cook shares her experiences integrating digital anthropology into her teaching. She outlines a series of platforms and assignments that she has tested in undergraduate courses. They are flexible enough to cut, spruce, and duct tape into any anthropological application. read more…
teaching cultureThe purpose of this blog is to build a community of anthropologists interested in pedagogy and to provide them with a reputable source of information and a way to share news on teaching anthropology, publishing in the field, new innovations, and new books.
- Five Simple Steps for Helping Students Write Ethnographic Papers
- Eating Culture: Sample Student Assignments for the Anthropology of Food
- Teaching Anthropology of/through Games, Part 1
- Announcing ethnoGRAPHIC: A New Series
- A Teacher’s Review of Ancestral Lines: The Maisin of Papua New Guinea and the Fate of the Rainforest