In honor of World Anthropology Day, we wanted to thank you for your work in the undergraduate classroom and offer a glimpse into some of the texts you can expect to see from University of Toronto Press in the coming months—texts we hope will help you in continuing to fight the good fight! read more…
teaching cultureThe purpose of this blog is to build a community of anthropologists interested in pedagogy and to provide them with a reputable source of information and a way to share news on teaching anthropology, publishing in the field, new innovations, and new books.
- Five Simple Steps for Helping Students Write Ethnographic Papers
- Eating Culture: Sample Student Assignments for the Anthropology of Food
- Teaching Anthropology of/through Games, Part 1
- Announcing ethnoGRAPHIC: A New Series
- A Teacher’s Review of Ancestral Lines: The Maisin of Papua New Guinea and the Fate of the Rainforest