This is the fourth and final post in a multi-part blog series in which Katherine Cook shares her experiences integrating digital anthropology into her teaching. This this post, she explores the fear that technology can induce in both students and instructors, and discusses how failure can be turned into a powerful pedagogy. read more…
teaching cultureThe purpose of this blog is to build a community of anthropologists interested in pedagogy and to provide them with a reputable source of information and a way to share news on teaching anthropology, publishing in the field, new innovations, and new books.
- Five Simple Steps for Helping Students Write Ethnographic Papers
- Eating Culture: Sample Student Assignments for the Anthropology of Food
- Teaching Anthropology of/through Games, Part 1
- Announcing ethnoGRAPHIC: A New Series
- A Teacher’s Review of Ancestral Lines: The Maisin of Papua New Guinea and the Fate of the Rainforest