In the second of a series of regular online interviews, the author of Indigenous Peoples of North America: A Concise Anthropological Overview, Bob Muckle, shares his inspirations for writing the book, his hopes for what readers of the book will … read more…
teaching cultureThe purpose of this blog is to build a community of anthropologists interested in pedagogy and to provide them with a reputable source of information and a way to share news on teaching anthropology, publishing in the field, new innovations, and new books.
- Five Simple Steps for Helping Students Write Ethnographic Papers
- Eating Culture: Sample Student Assignments for the Anthropology of Food
- Teaching Anthropology of/through Games, Part 1
- A Teacher’s Review of Ancestral Lines: The Maisin of Papua New Guinea and the Fate of the Rainforest
- Announcing ethnoGRAPHIC: A New Series